A Credit Union in Addison, Texas is looking for a Personal Banker / Member Service Rep to work on Campus at a premier SEG. This is a 1-2 person branch so ideal candidate must work well independently and with limited supervision.
Candidate must maintain an in-depth knowledge Credit Union products and services as well as regulations and compliance issues. Required to attend or participate in necessary compliance training, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy, OFAC and CIP/MIP. Adheres to Credit Union service standards, vision, and core principles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the Credit Union in a courteous and professional manner
- Cross sell products and services
- Comply with established policy and procedures
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of member information
- Receive member telephone calls
- Verify transactions
- Process deposits and disburse cash or check withdrawals
- Issue temporary checks and process check orders
- Monitor deposit amounts and examine documents for endorsement and negotiability
- Process loan and MasterCard payments
- Process transfer requests
- Process cashier’s check and money order requests
- Balance daily transactions and verify cash totals
- Detect and resolve discrepancies promptly
- Provide aid with bank wires
- Open and administer share certificates
- Answer questions and solve problems for members
- Troubleshoot online banking and bill pay problems for members
- Answer basic IRA questions for members
- Troubleshoot debit card problems, assist with debit card disputes, and process debit card requests
- Process stop payment requests
- Perform quality control on new account applications
- Perform file maintenance and account changes as needed
- File documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent as well as at least three (3) years customer service experience.
SCHEDULE: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a Saturday rotation at the Las Colinas, Texas branch.
To apply for this position, please submit an application.