- Garland, TX, USA
FSR is a leading provider of premier talent for credit unions (Direct -Hire) specifically recruiting for the credit union industry. Our experienced placement professionals have an unparalleled understanding of our client’s business culture and candidate expectations. We expertly match our candidates talent to our clients need for any all staff levels within the credit union organization, from teller to CEO we can make it happen for you.
Credit Union in Garland, TX is expanding its mortgage department. We are looking for an experienced Junior Mortgage Loan Processor to assist in the processing and funding of mortgage loans.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Check online queue multiple times a day for new, incoming mortgage loan applications and respond to members with what documents are required.
- Accept incoming documents from member and retain physical copies in the loan file. Once all required documentation is received, turn over to Loan Processor/Underwriter for them to review the loan and made a loan decision.
- Order all necessary products for the loan, i.e., appraisal, title commitment/policy, flood certification. After all ordered products are received, return to Loan Processor/Underwriter for them to draw up closing documents.
- Send out required disclosures to members within compliance deadline timeframes.
- Complete necessary file maintenance with tax servicing company at funding and at payoff.
- Fund all closed loans onto the core system and scan all loan documents into the imaging system.
- Complete loan audits within 90 days of loan funding.
- Register as MLO with NMLS and renew annually between November 1 and December 31.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED.
Mortgage loan processing experience required, credit union experience a plus.
EXCEPTIONAL benefits: Medical, dental, paid holidays, and 401K match, and FUN work culture!