We are seeking a Teller with strong customer service skills who is motivated to grow within a credit union located in Irving, Texas.
Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier’s checks, money orders, and cash advances. Maintain and balance Vault, ATM’s, recyclers and coin machines. Balances each day’s transactions and verifies cash totals. Answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, and provide information. Ensures members are promptly and professionally served. Actively cross-sells Credit Union products and services. Employee may be asked to actively participate in the training of other staff. Employee maybe assigned back office administrative duties relating to member services. Employee must be able to assist other tellers with a variety of duties as required.
- Teller functions are efficiently, effectively, and accurately performed in accordance with established policies, standards, and security procedures.
- Monies are balanced and any discrepancies promptly resolved. A balancing record that meets established standards is maintained.
- Good business relations exist with members. Member’s problems or questions are courteously and promptly resolved.
- Good working relationships and coordination exist with area personnel and with management. Assistance is provided to other Tellers and staff as needed. Supervisors are appropriately informed of area activities.
- Required reports and records are accurate, complete, and timely.
- The Credit Union’s professional reputation is maintained and conveyed.
- A high school education or equivalent.
- 6 months teller experience working in a sales culture.
- Customer Service experience.
- Knowledge of Teller policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of Credit Union operations.
COMPENSATION: $14-17.50/hr + competitive benefits package
SCHEDULE: Must be flexible to work between 8AM – 6PM, and a Saturday rotation 9AM -12PM.
To apply for this position, please submit an application.