A Credit Union has an IMMEDIATE opportunity for Member Service Representative / Universal Banker to assist members with account maintenance, new accounts, CDs, IRA’s, loan applications teller transactions and sales referrals.
Major Duties and Essential Functions
- To “deliver an unexpected experience” by consistently providing outstanding service to internal and external members with every interaction.
- Uncover member needs by asking questions and provide solutions to their needs.
- Proactively discuss and refer additional products to internal partners.
- Process requests for memberships, depository accounts, loans, and account maintenance services.
- Regularly follow up with members to ensure that their financial needs are met and uncover any additional needs they may have.
- Responsible to meet or exceed established sales and service goals.
- Remain up-to-date on current products, services, and marketing campaigns through attending training, and remaining familiarity of all changes and disclosures.
- Remain compliant with all financial regulations including: BSA, OFAC, Reg CC, USA PATRIOT Act, etc as they apply to the duties of the position.
- Maintain confidentiality of member information and other sensitive information.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 1-2 years or more of similar or related experience in a financial institutiuon.
Specific knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position:
- Must be goal-oriented
- Must be service-oriented
- Problem solving competence with a strong attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated to meet required sales goals
- Must have strong listening skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt to a consistently changing environment
- Must be a TEAM player and be able to work well in a group setting
COMPENSATION: $18-$21 per hour + monthly incentives.
EXCEPTIONAL benefits: Medical, dental, paid holidays, and 401K match, and FUN work culture!
To apply for this position, please submit an application.