- Mesquite, TX, USA
FSR is a leading provider of premier talent for credit unions (Direct -Hire) specifically recruiting for the credit union industry. Our experienced placement professionals have an unparalleled understanding of our client’s business culture and candidate expectations. We expertly match our candidates talent to our clients need for any all staff levels within the credit union organization, from teller to CEO we can make it happen for you.
Credit Union has an IMMEDIATE opportunity for Member Service Representative / Universal Banker to assist members with account maintenance, new accounts, CD’s, IRA’s, loan applications teller transactions and sales referrals.
Major Duties and Essential Functions
- To “deliver an unexpected experience” by consistently providing outstanding service to internal and external members with every interaction.
- Uncover member needs by asking questions and provide solutions to their needs.
- Proactively discuss and refer additional products to internal partners.
- Process requests for memberships, depository accounts, loans, and account maintenance services.
- Regularly follow up with members to ensure that their financial needs are met and uncover any additional needs they may have.
- Responsible to meet or exceed established sales and service goals.
- Remain up-to-date on current products, services, and marketing campaigns through attending training, and remaining familiarity of all changes and disclosures.
- Remain compliant with all financial regulations including: BSA, OFAC, Reg CC, USA PATRIOT Act, etc as they apply to the duties of the position.
- Maintain confidentiality of member information and other sensitive information.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 1-2 years or more of similar or related experience in a financial institutiuon.
Specific knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position:
- Must be goal-oriented
- Must be service-oriented
- Problem solving competence with a strong attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated to meet required sales goals
- Must have strong listening skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt to a consistently changing environment
- Must be a TEAM player and be able to work well in a group setting
COMPENSATION: $18-$21 per hour + monthly incentives. EXCEPTIONAL benefits: Medical, dental, paid holidays, and 401K match, and FUN work culture!