- Dallas, TX, USA
FSR is a leading provider of premier talent for credit unions (Direct -Hire) specifically recruiting for the credit union industry. Our experienced placement professionals have an unparalleled understanding of our client’s business culture and candidate expectations. We expertly match our candidates talent to our clients need for any all staff levels within the credit union organization, from teller to CEO we can make it happen for you.
Do you have Initiative, a passion for service, and the ability to guide Members and guests through a memorable branch experience? The recently renovated, technology driven Dallas Branch is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager / Supervisor to assist in the management and direction of the branch. The supervisor will motivate, lead, and coach staff to deliver exceptional and memorable Member experiences while ensuring their financial needs are met.
- Lead the transition of the Dallas branch to a non-traditional branch environment.
- Assist Branch Manager with the ongoing performance management of staff, to include timely feedback and coaching; conduct morning huddles; ensure employees are maximizing opportunities to match financial needs with credit union products and services.
- Provide guidance, answer questions, and help to resolve disputes. Perform transaction overrides, approve transaction exceptions, and assist in resolving any out of balance issue.
- Perform duties of a Financial Service Officer as needed. Receive and process financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments; conduct new account functions and respond to Member inquiries.
- Supervise, schedule, and monitor daily activities and cash operations within the Dallas branch. Ensures vault opening, closing, and balancing procedures are completed.
- Maintain branch facility, including maintenance requests, cleanliness, organization, and ensures the security and safety of the branch.
- Follow all policies and procedures regulated by the credit union, as well as governmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for consistent compliance with operational policies and procedures, and federal and state laws and regulations.
- have a minimum of two years’ experience in financial retail operations, with increasing levels of responsibility and previous supervisory experience
- foster collaborative partnerships with employees and Members
- demonstrate professional and effective communication
EXCEPTIONAL benefits: Medical, dental, paid holidays, and 401K match, and FUN work culture!